And Happy Monday to you all!
So today’s challenge is one that will probably amuse you:
What is your guilty pleasure?
I have to admit I have quite a few but I guess the main one to admit to….. at the age of 32…. is I am a HUGE fan of One Direction…..!!!
I know, I know, I’m too old to like their music and to fancy them! But needs must! I love their music; it’s happy, and easy to sing along to in the car. It is a shameful guilty pleasure though. I remember when Sam and I went on holiday and the One D film was on the flight… I watched it twice, much to Sams disgust.
And yes I do fancy Harry Styles. I don’t know why cause he looks like he needs a wash. I think it’s the cheeky smile and knowing he likes an older woman. I did like Zayn the most, the guy is literally beautiful. I have had to admit to Sam I’ve dream cheated on him before with Harry Styles.. he wasn’t impressed!
So there, I admit it! Please don’t let it put you off reading my blog ha ha. I’ve got plenty of other guilty pleasures too:
- Made in Chelsea; the drama, the fashion, Lucys put downs, the constant flow of champagne, what’s not to love
- Emmerdale….. Love it! Addicted. Even if it is an old persons soap
- Unicorns…. mystical pretty creatures – they do exist you know
- Britney Spears; I love her music, classic pop!
- Glee; the happiest show on earth – I sing along and dance Josh around the lounge to it
Everyone has guilty pleasures, and it all contributes to what makes you you. So don’t feel too embarrassed by whatever your guilty pleasure, just enjoy it.
I’ll be back tomorrow with the next challenge:
What’s your favourite drink and why? Share the recipe.
Although I am sure any regular readers can already guess……. 😉
Have a great day x